Plumber / Gas Fitter
We require a well presented person who can work autonomously, has excellent communication skills and possesses a “can do” work ethic.
- Current W.A. plumbing tradesperson license
- Current W.A. gas license
- Min 5 years experience in plumbing & gas maintenance work
- Min 5 years experience in commercial fit out and domestic renovation work
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Restricted electrical license is highly desirable
- Full drivers license
- Initiative and drive
- Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
ACE+ will provide excellent working conditions, vehicle, phone, uniforms, good rates and a variety of work.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage applications from people who;
- take pride in the job and focus on good workmanship
- like to get the job done right – first time
- have a good work ethic
- enjoy work
- are friendly and courteous at all times
- tidy up after the job
- are proud to wear clean, ACE+ branded uniform
- keep their vehicles clean and tidy
- use common sense and are self-reliant
- keep going until the end of the day
- talk through a problem with the customer
- have good attendance records
- complete jobs promptly
- are licenced to work in Western Australia
If you satisfy all the above criteria then please send your resume to email@example.com.